In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1productos perecederos masculino
- Imagine how much easier food storage and transportation would be if perishables didn't have to be refrigerated.
- And presumably they manage to use up most of the perishables they buy before they go off.
- The interior was often divided into two or three compartments for different types of cones and canisters of sugar, or other expensive perishables such as coffee and tea.
- The nuts were shipped at the higher rate for perishables.
- In the 1800s, people turned to paperboard boxes, paper bags, and tin cans to preserve perishables.
- The most likely option is to continue to have the perishables delivered as they currently are instead of integrating them into configured loads.
- Today I threw out several hundred dollars worth of perishables.
- It is expected to handle 900,000 tonnes of perishables daily.
- All along one side of the kitchen were crates full of oranges, bread, butter, and other perishables.
- With the focus, by and large, turning to door delivery, in the case of consumer durables as well as perishables, the location factor has been obscured.
- While you work, pack perishables in an insulated cooler or a container lined with ice packs.
- We have refrigerators, but we'd like to get a big plastic-wrapping machine so we could preserve the perishables longer.
- You may want to take a cooler with ice for perishables.
- Anyway, when I finally finished the kitchen yesterday I was left with a mountain of perishables I couldn't take with me.
- For instance, some have taken dry goods out of their designated aisles and are merchandising them with perishables.
- A number of residents have contacted the council about this and have been told to put extra wrapping on perishables.
- We have perishables in our hold that are losing value every second I stand here arguing about it.
- While dry goods can be sold for delivery virtually anywhere, perishables have to be sold close to the destination.
- With perishables, you need to turn over your inventory faster, and you have refrigeration issues.
- I realised that the lowly-paid young assistant would reduce the price of perishables at the same time each day.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.