1perjurio masculinoto commit perjury — jurar en falso
- Your Honour, the prosecution witnesses committed perjury throughout the whole trial.
- He was found guilty of perjury and perverting the course of justice in relation to this case.
- That trial proceeded, I prosecuted, and the jury duly convicted him of perjury.
- Another antique rule provided that a corporation could not be indicted for a felony like perjury.
- There was an inquiry, I think, because he was then subsequently convicted of perjury.