In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1cultivo sostenible masculino
- In the school's garden are giant tufts of spinach, green peppers and cabbages planted according to eco-friendly and sustainable permaculture principles.
- But memories of vibrant villagers and the benefits of my practice with permaculture will persist long after my hands have healed.
- With permaculture you can turn any available area into a great food producing area or just grow herbs or flowers or perhaps a mixture of all three.
- But we also do agriculture and organic farming, we teach permaculture.
- There's a little greenhouse, there's a permaculture area for planting, there's a space for a compost heap.
- The project trains volunteers in permaculture gardening, and the clinic garden is thriving.
- To achieve their goals, proponents typically rely on permaculture design in planning the sites, looking to nature as a model.
- A permaculture project has been started and the brightly painted pub and dining area also serves as a community hall.
- Robin also believes that permaculture can be used to help with problems in traditional farming.
- I thought permaculture was about creating synergy between plants so that you develop a little benign ecosystem in your backyard.
- In truth, permaculture has had only a marginal impact on mainstream society and on the lives of many of its followers.
- Let's go over to your worm farm and your permaculture area.
- No worries - they're part of the permaculture here and deserve to be annotated in posterity.
- There are permaculture institutes, co-housing communities, recycled tyre and straw bale building, community gardens, and poetry readings.
- Last March members organised the first two-week permaculture course for sixteen intending residents and the general public.
- She also co-teaches intensive seminars that combine permaculture design, political organising and activism, and earth-based spirituality.
- This makes AT virtually identical in intent with other holistic approaches such as permaculture and ecological design.
- Should organic or permaculture philosophies prevail?
- A permaculture teacher and environmental horticulture consultant, he is also an avid seed saver.
- The remaining open space on the site will be planted with vegetables, herbs and useful trees using permaculture techniques.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.