In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- For example, there are six permutations of order of appearance for the three evolutionary splits mentioned above.
- Many other permutations of the alternatives presented are certainly possible.
- With this scenario, the fragmented delegate count produces several possible permutations.
- Ideally, we would list all possible permutations of the ESP matrix.
- Old insights are merely recycled in different permutations against a backdrop of current circumstances.
- Clearly, the possible number of permutations is gigantic.
- This procedure is repeated until all possible permutations of experimental conditions to the data have been calculated.
- The possible permutations of the final four are intriguing.
- The possible permutations of ordering the seven stamps determined the need for 42 collages.
- This procedure was repeated for 10 random permutations of trajectory orders.
- In effect, each row is a permutation of four distinct numbers.
- There are 16 different permutations for a possible World Series matchup this season.
- Now, since we're considering order, each of these combinations has a number of permutations.
- Some of these parameters change rapidly, others very slowly, and the possible permutations are nearly infinite.
- With so many different home loan permutations and cost factors to be taken into consideration, it's not surprising that many buyers are bewildered.
- One example he gives is the number of permutations possible with 59 objects - only slightly more than a deck of cards.
- How does the counter generate the correct permutation of the binary numerals?
- We will give a proof here, independent of Wilson's theorem, that all permutations are possible.
- Other permutations of the five cards can give different values for the longest increasing subsequence.
- I have seen the slogan in a hundred different permutations.
3Britanico(in football pools)combinación femenino
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.