- Needless to say, there were a few of my pernickety readers who were quick to point out the folly of my ways.
- I do not wish to seem unduly pernickety but the point may have some relevance in future cases.
- This is especially important for veggie or fussy diners who are pernickety about kitchen hygiene or the authenticity of their dishes.
- But is a rescue really the time and place to become pernickety?
- At last, those of us who are pernickety about our food can come out of the closet.
- That was how pernickety she was when it came to driving.
- She is no longer pernickety about her house and her possessions.
- This is partly due to the demands of an increasingly pernickety international audience ‘who get easily bored.’
- But it's a pernickety view for a dating agency to take.
- I thought he was just being pernickety, but I'll not argue in future.