1extra masculinobeneficio extra masculinoincentivo masculino
- They desire fair compensation and financial benefits as well as the perquisites of many managerial jobs.
- That's an unexpected perquisite that has benefited my daily life away from the poker tables.
- Salaries and perquisites are unlikely to have kept greedy men satisfied enough to prevent it.
- Life at Court was in fact an endless pursuit of advantage, status, pensions, offices, and perquisites from those whom royal favour endowed with power to bestow them.
- This level of gambling makes him a ‘whale’ in casino terms, given all sorts of perquisites.
- The proposal is premised on the idea that tenure exists as a perquisite, a personal entitlement, and nothing more.
- As he has evidently now discovered, the trappings of high office are not limited to posh perquisites and media glare.
- To the extent that it repudiates those duties, it is accountable to the society in which it functions and from which it enjoys its freedoms, privileges and perquisites.
- The representatives of both families regarded their seats as family perquisites.
- Outside appointments confer prestige and status, as well as financial rewards and perquisites.
- With workers in demand, employees can easily leave one organization and seek a better salary and perquisites in a new position.
- It goes to the accountability and the powers and perquisites of the government.
- It hardly needs saying that their salaries are not over generous or that perquisites are few.
- To carry out this function the Speaker was supplied with silver by the Crown, which he retained as a perquisite after leaving office.
- She asked him if he missed the perquisites of being Speaker of the House.
- He increased the university's endowment and, at the same time, enormously expanded administrative costs and perquisites.
- Usually, the erring civil servants could only be punished by a transfer to some other post or region, without any cuts in their existing salary or perquisites.
- He is a symbol for them of their own high status and perquisites, which are now threatened.
- The loss or diminution of salary and other contractual perquisites are claimed as special damages.
- They will there be showered with perquisites, first and not least among them that they will never again have to read another screenplay.