1(fussy)puntillosochinche coloquialmañoso América Latina coloquialyou'd better get it right, he's very persnickety — procura no equivocarte, es muy puntilloso
- she's very persnickety about her food — es muy mañosa con la comida
- We sat in the back of her persnickety 1966 Ford Falcon for a few hours.
- Astaire, a professional dancer from the age of 7, did all of his own choreography, and he was as exacting about corrections as the most persnickety repetiteur.
- ‘He's a real persnickety son-of-a-gun,’ says Campbell of the director.
- Yesterday's, incidentally, introduced me to the wonderful word persnickety.
2(delicate, awkward)(task) que requiere minuciosidad