In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1secretario personal masculinosecretaria personal femenino
- These presenters will act as personal assistants, and also as humanised search engines, digging out information from the web and the airwaves on the user's request.
- A vice president might become an executive vice president, a secretary might become a personal assistant.
- But by spending up to £36,000 on personal assistants, the politicians are making it clear where their priorities lie.
- Maybe the Queen will make you a personal assistant to her, like I am.
- The only person who said anything at all was his personal assistant, Darren.
- Leaders are also to be held responsible for the behavior of their immediate family and personal assistants.
- But who else has personal assistants and make-up people to make us look good?
- ‘I have no personal assistants and there is no way for me to survive without the help of my mother,’ she said.
- ‘Many of my girl students are now employed as personal assistants to top executives in reputed firms’, he says.
- That extra money often goes toward paying off inside sources such as bodyguards or personal assistants.
- This is most alarming, as I didn't think I had the skills for a personal assistant, let alone an executive assistant.
- There are 50 people, including personal assistants, travelling from all over Ireland to the Strasbourg rally.
- This applies best to the ubiquitous tribe of personal assistants and clerks who surround the bureaucrats.
- While some rely too much on their personal assistants or secretaries, there are quite a few who believe that ‘self-help is the best help’.
- Could the growth of this services sector mean the days of the personal assistant are numbered?
- Agents operate as independent problem solvers or as personal assistants within a digital environment that is difficult to access for humans.
- This is a ridiculous comment, even for those with a stay-at-home spouse and legions of personal assistants.
- In addition to providing security, armor bearers act as personal assistants.
- The secretary of the year competition was initiated to inspire and equip secretaries, office professionals and personal assistants to attain excellence.
- After all, it is not everyday that you have a make up artist and personal assistants doing everything possible to make you look good.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.