In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1daños corporales masculino
- He or she sues not only for personal injury but for damages for the loss or destruction of the motor vehicle.
- The position is the same with a dangerous defect in a chattel which is discovered before it causes any personal injury or damage to property.
- The defendant law firm is a trial advocacy firm that does primarily personal injury litigation for plaintiffs.
- The requirements for personal injury claims and property damage claims were similar.
- In an action for damages for personal injury, the claimant must prove either physical injury or a recognised psychiatric injury.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.