In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1acrílico masculinoPlexiglas masculino España marca registrada
- The perspex cover was also screwed in place with polished stainless screws.
- It's quite weird because they're squashed between bits of transparent perspex, so you can see them in their flattened state.
- The clear perspex side panels and bigger wind deflectors are optional.
- In 1966 he abandoned painting for sculpture in perspex and neon, then turned to photography, film, and Conceptual art.
- I suggest you get small pieces of glass or perspex and use these as the final filter.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.