1examen masculinocareful perusal of the deeds revealed … — un detenido examen / una detenida lectura de la escritura reveló …
- I enclose the document for your perusal — le adjunto el documento para que lo examine
- He set it back on the wooden plate and continued his perusal of the records.
- Archives and libraries and museums have any amount of information and documents available for perusal.
- After lengthy perusal of the instructions, I managed to change the green neon clocks on the video, the hi-fi and the cooker.
- For those of a philosophical bent, my results are posted below for your perusal.
- A selection of videos in the lounge awaited our perusal.