1(suppository) óvulo masculino(suppository) supositorio vaginal masculino(suppository) pesario masculino(device) pesario masculino
- For example, a Gellhorn pessary can offer excellent support for uterine prolapse as long as the perineal body is intact.
- Stress incontinence can be treated with intravaginal support devices, pessaries, and urethral ‘plugs.’
- Thrush is easily treated using pessaries (almond-shaped tablets that are inserted into the vagina), cream or tablets.
- The nineteenth century also saw the commercial development of chemical contraceptives, usually in the form of pessaries for insertion into the vagina.
- Occlusive devices, such as pessaries, can mimic the effects of a retropubic urethropexy.
- Thrush is easily treated using pessaries (tablets that are inserted into the vagina), cream or tablets.
- In vivo the pessary demonstrated high contraceptive efficacy in rabbits of proven fertility.
- Medication for conditions like thrush, such as creams, pessaries or suppositories may also damage latex and prevent the condom working properly.