1gasolina femeninobencina femenino Andesnafta femenino Río de la Platapetrol (filler) cap — tapa del depósito / tanque de gasolina femenino
- petrol tanker — camión cisterna
- Hybrid cars powered by ethanol and petrol are now outselling traditional petrol-engined vehicles in Brazil.
- Meanwhile, Asda slashed three to four pence per litre off its unleaded petrol and 2p per litre off diesel.
- So, motorists hoping that the use of ethanol in petrol will cut their fuel bills are set to be disappointed.
- LPG, in fact, is stated to be a cleaner fuel than petrol or diesel, as it cannot be adulterated.
- Protesters also threw objects such as bottles, sometimes lit with petrol, and rocks.
- Diesel fuel costing more than petrol makes Britain unique in Europe.
- For the first time in this segment, Kia will offer customers a choice of petrol and diesel engines.
- Alas, I have a shock for Mr Hepworth if he thinks cars and any other vehicles using petrol or diesel will become extinct when the oil runs out.
- In Brazil, for example, half of all cars can now take either petrol or ethanol, which is produced from sugar.
- Rather than using petrol and benzene as the fuel, these bombs use paraffin-based jet fuel.
- The price of petrol, diesel and kerosene has gone up four times since February.
- Tar is soluble in fossil fuels like diesel and petrol and oil spill loosens the road surface and potholes begin to form.
- Higher oil prices have added to the cost of petrol, diesel, kerosene and gas as well as transport.
- The global thirst for petrol and other oil products shows no sign of slowing
- The cost of filling up with petrol has fuelled endless controversy. Is petrol in the UK the most expensive in Europe?
- The Prius runs on electricity and petrol by combining an internal combustion engine with an electric motor.
- The engine and generator are missing but when they are replaced they will use diesel and not petrol as fuel.
- These tiny ships fuelled by high octane petrol, were made of wood and had a top speed of just twelve knots.
- Like the rest of Europe, however, prices of unleaded petrol and diesel have soared over the last few months.
- The octane rating of petrol tells how much a given fuel can be compressed before it spontaneously ignites.