- Someone had set up a strobe light in the back, so the dancing figures were in silhouette, and their movements appeared to consist of a series of slides; like the images from a phantasmagoria.
- NBC producer David Michaels and director John Gonzalez put a phantasmagoria of images up on screen in the more than an hour-and-a-half of the telecast.
- These paintings harbour a menagerie of folk-monsters, a phantasmagoria of apparitions that might be beatific angels or might be ghoulish extraterrestrials.
- He creates a bad-dream atmosphere, a phantasmagoria of boredom, futile journeys, wasted lives and endless, incantatory meetings.
- Mere words could never capture the phantasmagoria of our dreamscape.