In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1farmacéutico masculinofarmacéutica femeninofarmaceuta femenino Venezuela Colombia
- The oral rinses were dispensed by pharmacists and were administered by staff nurses.
- Your pharmacist can advise you on simple medicines and/or gripe water that will help prevent colic.
- Call your pharmacist or doctor if you do not know if the medicine has aspirin in it.
- The decision will keep the drug behind counters so pharmacists can control sales.
- Anyone who wishes to identify an unknown drug can check the code on the pill and ask a pharmacist.
- Ask your pharmacist for advice and always follow the instructions about dosage.
- Men also access health information from pharmacists much less than do women.
- We examined data on all NHS methadone prescriptions dispensed by community pharmacists in England.
- If you notice that the eczema gets worse, it is important that you talk to your pharmacist or doctor to discuss alternatives.
- Most pharmacists who suspect a drug is being abused either refuse to sell the product or claim it is out of stock.
- Talk to a pharmacist regarding the drug's potential risk at least, if not your doctor.
- They were both trained pharmacists and owned a chemists shop in Tarnow where they dispensed medicines.
- Drug stocks in the warehouse are recorded regularly by the pharmacists using web based stock cards.
- Patient medication records are a requirement for professional standards of good practice for pharmacists.
- In Manitoba alone, pharmacists are already reporting drug shortages and prices are rising.
- The health team members include medical doctors, pharmacists, nurses and many others.
- Ask your pharmacist for an over-the-counter insecticide lotion or crème rinse.
- In brief, the general practitioner writes a prescription which the patient takes to the pharmacist.
- Follow instructions on the packaging or check the dosage with your pharmacist.
- Taking antihistamine tablets may also help reduce itching - ask your pharmacist for advice.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.