1(discipline)química farmacéutica femeninofarmacia femenino
- Ever mindful of his training in pharmacy he did not fail to criticise what he saw as defects in The London Pharmacopoeia.
- As Langenheim demonstrates, the list of uses of resins in folk medicine and pharmacy alone is huge.
- Folic acid tablets can be obtained from pharmacies, large supermarkets, health food stores and by prescription.
- Hyoscine is available as tablets that can be bought without a prescription from pharmacies.
- Young women aged 16 and over can obtain emergency contraception over the counter at pharmacies.
- What we are doing is offering an extension of the family planning service within the pharmacies.
- A range of shampoos, emollient products and some topical steroid preparations can be bought from pharmacies.
- You can buy the pills at some private clinics and from most pharmacies.
- You can buy a range of essential oils over the counter in pharmacies, health food shops and even supermarkets.
- Dutch pharmacies are allowed to prepare their own formulations and to modify commercial preparations.
- Herbal cigarettes, sold in pharmacies and health stores, have a very limited market.
- At the doses recommended on products available in pharmacies and health food shops, the ingredients appear to be safe.
- A variety of creams, gels, paints and medicated plasters are available from pharmacies.
- Individual tablets are being sold in pharmacies without appropriate diagnosis or supervision.
- It should not be sold over the counter at pharmacies without a prescription though.
- Currently, the licensing of pharmacies is regulated by the local health authority, or primary care trust as it is at the moment.
- They can be bought over-the-counter at pharmacies and health food shops.
- Green and herbal tea can be found in pharmacies and other types are prevalent at the local supermarket.
- St. John's Wort is a popular complementary medicine, available in health food stores and pharmacies.
- Organ Donor Cards and Factfiles are available at all pharmacies and doctors' surgeries.
- First aid kits are readily available from Boots and other pharmacies in a range of sizes.
- Remedies specifically for teething are available from pharmacies, supermarkets and health food stores.