1(stage)fase femeninoetapa femenino(of an illness) fase femenino(of insect development) fase femeninothe phases of the moon — las fases de la luna
- it's just a phase you're going through — ya se te pasará
- Over the study period, two distinct phases could be discerned with respect to population numbers of different age/size classes.
- The PHA document is updated as necessary throughout the early phases of the development process.
- As the peace process enters its final phase I think we can be hopeful about its outcome.
- The final phase of the planning process is orders production, which centers on developing the CHS casualty treatment and evacuation plan.
- This marks the third and final phase of the development process, decline in development intensity.
- In the first phase of his reform process, he has directed each institution to come up with two or three major projects that can be completed by December.
- Floods cue fish to spawn, for instance, and trigger certain insects to begin a new phase in their life cycles.
- The country hopes to pass the next key threshold of 25 chapters and reach the final phase of the negotiation process, he said after the meeting.
- With this letter, we enter a new phase of the nomination process, in which the opponents have something very substantial to talk about.
- The new-technology approach also places the design control requirements into the appropriate phase of the development process.
- ‘We are in the administrative phase of the process at the moment, where we are getting the bones of the business together,’ Mara said.
- Males in the fanning phase of the nest cycle use their pectoral fins to fan the surface of the nest, do not add algae to the nest, and do not spawn with visiting females.
- The fifth phase, the final development of the project, will feature semi-detached houses.
- The club's new pitches and dressing-rooms were in the final phase of development and it was envisaged that they would be completed by May, 2004.
- These findings confirm the existence of two distinct phases in vegetative development.
- Spined soldier bug adults are strong fliers and, during responsive phases of their life cycle, will fly toward the pheromone from considerable distances.
- Wheat crops should be managed to have a leaf canopy sufficient to intercept most of the sunlight during the final phases of development: ear emergence through to the end of grain fill.
- Most fungal genomes are haploid in the predominant phases of the life cycle; gene redundancy is observed but is not common, and pseudogenes are rare.
- Although agriculture is still caught in the grips of industrialization, corporatization is the final phase of the industrial process.
- The Taiwanese economy has gone through three distinct phases of development.
- All businesses go through distinct phases of development, and each shift presents new challenges.
- Regardless of the method used, the final phase of the research process is disseminating the findings.
- Once a blockbuster had made a solid purchase on a block, it was relatively easy to complete the final phase of the blockbusting process.
- Volvox carteri, like all related green flagellates, is haploid in all active phases of the life cycle, which greatly facilitates isolation of mutants.
- The first phase of the development process will involve the department's planning and building unit publishing a discussion paper on a target areas.
1(do in stages)(construction/development) escalonar(construction/development) realizar por etapas
- Councillors suggested possible solutions of phasing the scheme; considering other schemes; and seeking funding from partners.
- I was speaking to some ladies during the week and they told me they would be doing the full course but will be phasing it over three days.
- At least with United Utilities local traders were fully consulted and the work was phased to minimise disruption to business.
- He believes phasing the withdrawal has its benefits.
- The development at Newhall Park Road became fully operational in October last year after a three-week move phasing departments from the old site next door to the new building.
- The UK representatives said that although the UK development program is now focused on the provision of high quality technical assistance, it would be phased out gradually over time as local capacity increases.
- The company says changes will be phased in gradually, with half the project completed by the end of this year and fully realised by 2005.
- The rules will be phased in gradually to cover smaller businesses.
- She however, said the introduction of unleaded fuel would be gradual as it would be phased in slowly beginning this month.
- He added that any introduction of defibrillators would be phased in, but the aim was for there to be one machine on every engine.
3phased past participle(withdrawal/increase) progresivo(increase/withdrawal) gradual(traffic signals) sincronizado
- In order to properly phase the two telescopes, adaptive optics on both telescopes removed the distortion caused by the Earth's atmosphere.