1(achievement/success) espectacular(achievement/success) extraordinario(strength) increíble
- Just to play in the Open would have been amazing, but to play in front of such a phenomenal crowd was tremendous.
- When WFCAM is scanning the sky it will produce images at a phenomenal rate.
- His work rate has been, at times, nothing short of phenomenal, particularly for England.
- These great performances are supplemented by quite breathtaking visuals of a phenomenal quality.
- What I also know about John is that he has a phenomenal will to win and takes the game incredibly seriously.
- It was a phenomenal success and played to capacity crowds at many venues.
- The effort by teachers, parents, pupils and the general public was phenomenal.
- I know 10 have been penalties but he's won most of them taking people on, and his work rate has been phenomenal.
- Over the four days he was quite breathtaking and it was wonderful to sit back and admire such phenomenal skill.
- The mites breed at a phenomenal rate in soft furnishings such as pillows and mattresses.
- Yet despite this phenomenal strike rate of nearly a goal every two games, nobody has really taken any notice.
- I'm here, reluctantly, to find out what's behind the phenomenal rise in the sales of male make-up.
- As a result, the music has plenty of breathing space for the phenomenal basslines to move around.
- I did this gig to 4,000 people on Sunday night and got a standing ovation and the noise and energy were phenomenal.
- The crowds have flocked back, the feel-good factor has been phenomenal.
- Breath was going in and out of her at a phenomenal rate and she found herself in a cold sweat.
- To pay for this programme we should put a tax on office building, which has gone up at a phenomenal rate.
- We had phenomenal cars, fantastic drivers and exciting races - who could ask for more from a race meeting?
- He is leaving established international acts in the shade and is chalking up phenomenal album sales.
- His scoring rate was phenomenal and he is definitely one of the jewels in Tipperary's crown.