1mujeriego masculino despectivotenorio masculino anticuado humorístico
- Ted has become an unrepentant philanderer, using the façade of his artwork to lure women into posing for his impressionistic and erotic illustrations.
- Philip was a serial philanderer who did not bother to conduct his affairs very discreetly, which infuriated the moody and jealous Joan.
- Nick used to be a philanderer when he was younger and immature, and he had all tastes of women - all gorgeous ones too - but this time, it was different.
- He was a well known philanderer who specialized in slightly tawdry mistresses, a ne'er-do-well who barely kept up a front of respectability and who borrowed large sums of money from his son.
- Many of the verses harp on the illicit and conjure a false world where women are mistresses and men, philanderers.