In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(modalidad de estafa por correo electrónico concebida con la finalidad de robar datos personales) phishing masculino
- To avoid being a victim of phishing, never respond to e-mail requests for personal information, no matter how official the message looks.
- Now I'm seeing a lot more phishing: spam that purports to be from Paypal, Amazon, your bank or, hey, any bank at all.
- The second issue I have is that the most common attacks today collect passwords through phishing.
- The modern era of phishing is exemplified by emails messages from Nigerians posing as business partners trying to move money out of the African country.
- The idea, similar to the way some have tried to stop spam, is that people can easily report a site that is designed for phishing, and it goes into the communal database.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.