In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Cyano and a host of other problems can also be caused by phosphates, nitrates and nitrites in the water.
- Several formulations are available, and all are based on fertilizers such as urea, ammonium nitrate, ammoniated phosphates, potassium sulfate, potassium nitrate.
- It occurs in all kinds of minerals, such as oxides, carbonates, nitrates, sulfates, and phosphates.
- Phosphoric acid and its phosphate derivatives are essential in human nutrition.
- Although the cost of these reagents is much higher than the conventional ones, the regenerant effluents can be reacted with each other to form the well-known fertilizers, ammonium and potassium nitrates and phosphates.
2phosphates pluralAgriculturafertilizantes a base de fosfatos masculino
3EEUU(drink)(con sabor a frutas) gaseosa femenino
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.