1Biologíaphylum masculinotipo masculino
- The superphylum Deuterostomia contains the diverse phyla Chordata and Echinodermata and the minor phyla Hemichordata and Urochordata.
- Arthropods, chordates and annelids are the three segmented phyla in the animal kingdom.
- In the animal kingdom there are many phyla, and the mammals come into a phylum called the chordates.
- Of particular interest in this regard are animals in the early diverging non-bilaterian phyla Porifera, Placozoa, Cnidaria, and Ctenophora.
- He developed the system whereby every known living creature is assigned to a kingdom, phylum, class, order, family, genus, and species.
2Lingüísticagrupo de familias de lenguas masculino
- Na-Dene is one of the most widely distributed language phyla in North America.
- Within a phylum, however, it may also be necessary to recognize some languages that have no close relatives and do not fall into families.