In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1Biologíaphylum masculinotipo masculino
- The superphylum Deuterostomia contains the diverse phyla Chordata and Echinodermata and the minor phyla Hemichordata and Urochordata.
- Arthropods, chordates and annelids are the three segmented phyla in the animal kingdom.
- In the animal kingdom there are many phyla, and the mammals come into a phylum called the chordates.
- Of particular interest in this regard are animals in the early diverging non-bilaterian phyla Porifera, Placozoa, Cnidaria, and Ctenophora.
- He developed the system whereby every known living creature is assigned to a kingdom, phylum, class, order, family, genus, and species.
2Lingüísticagrupo de familias de lenguas masculino
- Na-Dene is one of the most widely distributed language phyla in North America.
- Within a phylum, however, it may also be necessary to recognize some languages that have no close relatives and do not fall into families.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.