In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1educación física femenino
- At the same time budget cuts for physical education mean that pupils have less opportunities for exercise.
- Her aim is to find a university to study physical education and teaching once she has taken her exams at the end of this year.
- It recognises their efforts to promote physical education and sporting excellence in the school and the wider community.
- The physical education that the women had was very tough and grueling.
- Even physical education for merely normal students is being cut back, eliminated.
- He became a student of physical education and exercise science at California State University in Chico, near Los Angeles.
- Now you might have heard a program we did on The Sports Factor towards the end of last year about children and physical education.
- The Yorkshire Post has now been campaigning for over two years to raise the profile of physical education in state school timetables.
- As I say, Maths and English we support being compulsory and physical education should be no different.
- One noted expert on physical education claims that high-school athletes have the backing of both parents and coaches for steroid use.
- So I suggest certain measures to make physical education more effective.
- For her first 10 years on the job, Ruley coached basketball and taught physical education.
- A further important aspect of the school and national curriculum is physical education, sports and games.
- Born in Canada, he grew up in New Mexico and majored, as he mentioned at his trial, in physical education.
- After the Olympics he plans to go back to Sage Hill to teach physical education and art.
- Teachers are under great loads in all areas of the curriculum, and I think physical education needs to move forward.
- I think one of the fatal mistakes that a number of States have made is actually to separate physical education from sport.
- Aine runs the after-school club at St Colman's PS where physical education is the name of the game.
- They were integrated for subjects such as physical education and music.
- In physical education, pupils had the chance to take part in 16 different sports and ended up winning regional and local trophies.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.