In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
nombrePlural physical therapies
- I spent a full month wearing a sling, then began physical therapy.
- Physical therapy helps patients learn to walk or use a wheelchair.
- Everett has been doing physical therapy, occupational therapy, for many hours a day.
- She also consulted in the community regarding pulmonary physical therapy.
- Those who received physical therapy attended nine sessions over a six-week period.
- Physical therapy can be helpful even in a child's very early years.
- You also can use that time to begin physical therapy, which can speed your recovery.
- Nothing could stop him now - six months of disciplined physical therapy had paid off.
- Some people may need physical therapy to gain some strength back.
- Her injuries require her to receive physical therapy every day.
- I'm still in physical therapy for car accidents that happened back in 2002.
- Once the pediatrician had confirmed that Daniel had a problem, he prescribed immediate physical therapy.
- The initial physical therapy was intense - six days a week.
- He is facing surgery, followed by at least six months of physical therapy.
- In the past few years, the focus within physical therapy has been on evidence-based practice (EBP).
- The investigators enrolled 131 consecutive patients who were referred for physical therapy for the treatment of low back pain.
- He is now getting around on crutches and expects to undergo a year of physical therapy.
- In fact, she's already begun physical therapy.
- They were then assigned randomly to receive the forearm brace alone, physical therapy alone, or both.
- A medical school might be able to put you in touch with a student studying physical therapy.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.