In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1médico masculinomédica femenino
- Disclosure of a diagnosis of cancer has on occasions caused conflict between physicians and family members.
- Since health is the goal of the medical craft, the physician knows the goal of the craft.
- This will include treatment from specialist physicians, physiotherapists and psychologists.
- We measured referral rates as the annual percentage of patients with a new referral to a specialist physician.
- In most cases physicians prescribed requested medicines but were often ambivalent about the choice of treatment.
- A small proportion of the samples were referral samples sent by physicians in private practice.
- Medicine and physicians have had about all of the micromanagement that they can stand.
- Does the information have the potential to change the practice of many physicians?
- We practicing physicians have to know what to do if a case walks into the office.
- Evidence shows that the way results of clinical trials are presented influences both physicians and funders of health care.
- We no longer trust the caring general practitioner, the wise physician, or the conscientious surgeon.
- If your child becomes ill, be sure that the physician knows what medicines he or she is taking.
- The Public Hospitals Act states that a physician must order hospital treatments.
- I think most physicians in practice feel that we can only be penalised by failing to test.
- One is provided by dentists and physicians in private practice on a fee basis to those able to pay.
- Group medical visits are best with teams of physicians and nurses.
- These changes have paralleled dramatic changes in the assessment of practising physicians.
- Women placed great faith in their physicians and the medical care system.
- We meet many wise patients in this book, because physicians learn medicine on and from their patients.
- In most countries, treatment is provided by some clinics or physicians.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.