In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(discipline) kinesiología femenino(treatment) fisioterapia femenino(treatment) kinesiterapia femenino
- Video games have been used as a form of physiotherapy or occupational therapy in many different groups of people.
- A trial might need people, for example, to provide physiotherapy or cognitive behaviour therapy.
- Each day is a regime of exercises and physiotherapy, a routine designed to restore as much normality as possible.
- Recovery can be aided by speech therapy, physiotherapy, occupational therapy and counselling.
- She said physiotherapy, occupational therapy and rehabilitation could be all be provided at home.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.