1condimento a base de encurtidos picados y especias
- This sweet piccalilli is delicious with cheese, cold meats and especially pork pies.
- Good piccalilli is something you can't buy factory-made it's never really successful. So, why not make your own?
- The menu takes in items as diverse as tiger prawn kebab with piccalilli, wild boar sausages, and duck and pickled cucumber on focaccia.
- Traditionally, all the vegetables in a piccalilli are salted, but I find the flavours are punchy enough, so I skip this stage.
- I haven't even made my usual jars of piccalilli or sweetcorn relish to have with the Christmas ham.
- A pressed slab of ham hock and foie gras were correct enough and their accompanying home-made piccalilli was bravely sour.
- To the many satisfied customers who buy her prized homemade piccalilli it does not matter where the ingredients have come from.
- This was served with some kicking homemade piccalilli.
- From this month you can buy direct their organic all-year-round storecupboard supplies along with seasonal delights like gooseberry confiture, tomato and basil jelly and summer garden piccalilli.
- Serve the lamb in toasted pitta breads with the piccalilli and salad leaves.
- The quiet guitarist stooped in the gutter to pick up a bag of frozen chicken wings, a pack of custard creams and a small jar of piccalilli.
- He was accused of submitting claims for ‘inappropriate’ items, including metal fruit baskets, plastic holders for bathroom utensils, and even jars of piccalilli.
- When I was working in London we started to make our own piccalilli which is, in fact, very simple to do and used it in sandwiches.
- I enjoyed a very coarse ‘country terrine’ barded with a slice of something as thick as a steak, and served with mild home-made piccalilli.
- The original Piccalilli recipe dates back to English cookery in the mid 18th Century.