1postal femeninotarjeta postal femenino
- The production of the modern picture postcard had begun.
- Small villages by the Rhine, dotted with shiny slate-roofed houses and occasional churches with tall spires looked right out of a picture postcard.
- In the darkness, the mountainside looked like a picture postcard.
- So too, does the fact that newspapers are quite large items and thus difficult to display unless framed on the wall, so they don't have quite the collecting appeal of, say, a picture postcard.
- This is not a picture postcard exhibition, but an appreciation of the more unusual aspects of the whole county.
- She has never really known her father - he is just a face in photos and a few words on the back of a picture postcard of the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- The collection of 25 letters also features a picture postcard of Williams as well as some poem translations.
- It evokes feelings of cold crisp mornings, rosy-cheeked children playing in the snow a scene straight from an old picture postcard.
- I'm looking at a picture postcard of Edinburgh Castle.
- His proudest boast as a businessman was undoubtedly that he published the first picture postcard of York in 1893.
- The world's oldest picture postcard, dated from 1840, was sold at auction yesterday for nearly £32,000.
- Once upon a picture postcard, Parliament Street was the plushest of Harrogate streets, all haute couture, Turkish baths and elegance.
- Perhaps due to an unfortunate shooting schedule, exteriors betray a damp, overcast environment, it's not the sort of thing you'd see on a picture postcard.
- It is reproduced from a late - 1800s picture postcard showing Crookhill Green and the village pond.
- Art snobs might make you feel like a philistine for considering it, but a picture postcard can be made to look stunning, if only it is set within the right frame.
- I don't often send postcards and, when I do, I generally send a picture postcard of wherever I'm staying or living at the time.
- But residents of the picture-postcard village are up in arms over the plans and many have written letters of objection to the council as well as signing a petition.
- Every type of shot in every season is available, from Cumbria's famous lakes through to its snow-topped mountains and picture-postcard towns.
- At low tide, large areas dry into plains of black mud before the tide restores the creeks to their picture-postcard prettiness.
- Residents are furious that the picture postcard views their families and visiting ramblers have enjoyed for centuries have been decimated.
- So clear is the air here that the villages, islands and mountains stand out in glorious 3 - D, creating picture-postcard images at every turn.
- This week, we expose the reality behind the picture-postcard image and show how one of our natural beauty spots has been destroyed.
- It is a picture-postcard village with a proud and tragic secret.
- An imposing façade, a high corner tower and a saucer dome complete the picture postcard setting.
- The picture-postcard setting was complemented by the cool breeze wafting across the crystal-clear water and the constant rustling of the leaves of the banyan trees which played host to a legion of bats.
- They had, quite literally, created winter tourism and made their little land into the picture-postcard holiday destination of the world.
- Residents of the picture-postcard community found police officers knocking at their doors as house-to-house inquiries began in a village which has no pub, post office or village shop.
- The road hugs the sides of the coastal mountains here, and the picture postcard views are some of the most stunning on this route.
- The planting next to this had a picture-postcard quality, while white lacecap hydrangeas joined with the white-banded foliage of miscanthus to give a light and airy touch to another planting reflected in the central pool.
- The sea is calm, the sky a picture-postcard blue.
- Many have lingered on a bridge over the quiet waterway and studied the picture-postcard scene.
- THE picture-postcard image of brightly painted fishing boats, manned by men in floppy-caps and short-sleeves, ferrying wide-eyed tourists across the lakes of Killarney, is always a joy to behold.
- A picture postcard swimming pool with a solitary palm tree graces the exit.
- IT was a vote which lead to shocking scenes of ethnic violence against a tropical, picture-postcard island backdrop.
- The prosecution painted a picture of a houseproud woman who hated the disruption in her picture-postcard cottage caused by having the babies.
- The harbour was a picture-postcard scene awash with colour, from the fishermen's yellow waterproofs to the reds, blues and greens of their boats.