1poco sistemáticoin (a) piecemeal fashion — de manera poco sistemática
1(gradually) poco a poco(unsystematically) de manera poco sistemáticadevelopment has proceeded piecemeal — el desarrollo ha sido irregular
- I acquired my furniture piecemeal — me fui haciendo con los muebles poco a poco
- The Court might seek to change parts of it piecemeal and over a period of time as this would appear to be less provocative towards an elected body.
- One major problem of this piecemeal approach is that the source of distortions is obscured.
- He said that the changes to the ministry were being done on a strategic basis and were not piecemeal or temporary.
- He said a traffic survey of the whole estate was needed rather than taking a piecemeal approach.
- More than six writers took turns hacking at the story-line, which resulted in a rather piecemeal plot.
- The piecemeal approach means that there is some repetition and that the conclusions are necessarily modest.
- Because of the high cost and complexity of the project, it's been built piecemeal.
- Despite this the approach seems to be piecemeal and applied only to initiatives at the margins of health policy.
- In comparison, all other tax deduction measures are too piecemeal, and too minimal, in effect.
- They should not be allowed to do piecemeal work but lay a fresh road.
- He believed the entire matter should be put back for one month to prevent the matter being done piecemeal.
- Otherwise, change through the present client system would only lead to piecemeal change.
- Recently we have seen some good developments but we have also seen some botched piecemeal developments.
- The union is against plans to introduce the change to a six-term school year being introduced across the country in a piecemeal way.
- The script is written in a piecemeal fashion depending on the availability of artistes, both male and female.
- For many years, a lot of hard-working people have tried to tackle those problems in a piecemeal fashion.
- So he is forced into a feebly slow, piecemeal approach to an issue where boldness above all is required.
- The inquiry should ask why a piecemeal approach was allowed, and why different sets of stalls are used in tests and on courses.
- Some see that as a kind of visionary genius that goes beyond limited piecemeal approaches.
- They agreed that it demanded a concerted response, not piecemeal action.