- Therefore the soul falls below its own level and disintegrates, like the prodigal son reduced to feeding on pigswill.
- Too weak to work, Tim reads while a resentful Chris shovels manure and pigswill for both of them.
- The Browns took me on a tour of their premises, including the boilers where the pigswill they fed their pigs was brewed.
- As widely expected, he announced plans to consult on banning the feeding of pigswill to pigs after continuing speculation that the practice was ‘a cause or the cause of the outbreak’.
- The meat was served in restaurants with no adverse effect on humans but the contaminated leftovers were sold to local farmers as pigswill.