In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1Pilates masculinoto go to Pilates — hacer Pilates
- Given the fact that Pilates focuses on exercising the pelvic floor to build up strength in the tummy and back, it could be a useful tool for pregnant women.
- He used Pilates to control his stomach muscles and adrenalin to ride the wave.
- The Nob Hill Spa Wellness Center offers massage as well as yoga, Pilates, and tai chi classes.
- Light weights, resistance bands and mat Pilates have helped design her tight body.
- The routine is based on walking and Pilates and is designed for busy women, especially mums.
- The Pilates system develops strength, flexibility, co-ordination and relaxation.
- In Pilates, we say to think of the breath coming from the expansion of the sides and the back of the ribs.
- Sharing Contrology with others, Pilates soon gained recognition as a very successful trainer.
- It's not the time to up the ante to add more yoga and Pilates, but you need strength and core work to see you through.
- Nutrition and Pilates programme for mums and mums to be Pilates is the ultimate form of exercise and relaxation for women.
- I happen to be a big believer that all athletes should to yoga, Pilates, or something similar.
- A form of gentle, almost meditative exercise such as Pilates may seem far removed from the macho world of football.
- Yoga and Pilates beginners could be risking their health by attending classes led by untrained instructors, a report warns today.
- To complement your regular gym workout, try yoga or Pilates to improve your flexibility and endurance.
- His exercises draw from yoga and Pilates as well as contemporary fitness strategies.
- Look at what you need to add to your exercise regime - Pilates, cardio or strength training?
- Since Pilates, I haven't wanted to indulge in any meaningless road rage.
- Balance those killer workouts with something a bit milder like Pilates or yoga.
- She also says that she finds that Pilates irons out her dancers' physical problems.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.