In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1grano masculinoespinilla femenino América Latinapepa femenino Venezuela coloquial
- My skin was not absent of blemishes, I had a pimple on my cheek and a scar on my chin.
- Any infection in this area, as from a pimple or boil in the nostril or on the upper lip or nose, may cause a local tissue inflammation known as cellulitis.
- He was the kind of guy who never had to worry about acne and pimples because he never had them.
- These infections may be mild such as pimples or boils or serious, for example infection of the bloodstream, bones or joints.
- Dry skin, pimples, cramping during exercise and strongly coloured urine can also be the result of dehydration.
- Some of these pimples contain pus and appear as small white bumps.
- You've learned the hard way that picking pimples can leave small scars or even big crater-like ones.
- Lesions or pimples develop as a result of the skin's being irritated.
- Flawless skin suddenly erupts with pimples as one grows up.
- Do you want an overweight guy with scars and pimples who lives out of a cardboard box?
- Clay masks cover similar ground as exfoliators by cleaning pores, but they also smooth your skin and dry out pimples.
- I love to pop pimples or boils or blisters especially when they reside on a body other than my own.
- After Liu asked the man about his own health condition, he rolled up his sleeve and showed her pimples on his own skin.
- Symptoms of rosacea include skin redness and pimples on the nose, chin, cheeks or forehead.
- Yes, spots, pimples and cold sores are less important than bad breath or missing teeth.
- With inflammatory acne, the whiteheads become overloaded with bacteria and swell, producing pimples and pustules.
- When your skin is tan, pimples may seem better because the redness is harder to see.
- He reported that in the wake of the air strikes on fishing villages, people found that their bodies had large pimples and boils.
- Another strain of the bacterium staphylococcus aureus already lives on the skin of a third of the population but rarely causes anything more serious than pimples or boils.
- His body was covered in boils and scars and pimples and it was a truly disgusting monster.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.