also pinnate leaf
1hoja pinada femenino
- Immatures have a weakly developed taproot, and have pinnate compound leaves with two or three leaflets.
- It has pinnate leaves and racemes of lilac pink flowers, which are slightly fragrant.
- Green stems are interconnected by sensitive petioles and bear pinnate leaves.
- All of these foliage forms are planate pinnate fronds, frequently with open venation.
- In 1794, Moench named A. tuberosa and described it as having tuberous roots, unevenly pinnate leaflets, and purple flowers in lateral racemes.