In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1segmento del émbolo masculinoaro del émbolo masculino
- Random leak testing is also recommended because any cylinder leakage indicates a bent valve or a faulty piston ring.
- The downside is that tiny amounts of oil can force their way up past the piston ring into the combustion chamber.
- All piston rings rely on cylinder pressure for sealing; gas ports just apply the pressure more efficiently.
- Something was broken and Bill and I suspected he'd blown a piston ring.
- There were also many piston and piston ring failures.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.