In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1individual masculinomantel individual masculino
- You can use paper plates, place mats, or cups for sorting your objects.
- Bosses at the store sent the place mat away for testing but others remain on sale.
- They used this to produce bags, hats, ties, scarves, place mats and coasters.
- He had seated himself at our dark wood table where, earlier, she had set out a crocheted place mat with fork and knife and napkin.
- There was a stack of plates, a cup, a place mat, a clock that was off by ten minutes, a box of tissues, a coat, and an odd looking lamp.
- The place mat illustration is not a photographic representation of actual clams, of course, but an airbrush painting.
- The kitchen table place mats still had price tags on them.
- Have everyone bring a vintage linen or favorite place mat to add pizzazz.
- A little elbow grease, a nice place mat and some dishes, and the table awaited its diner.
- More recently he's been blowing the cards up to 11-by-17 inches, about the size of a place mat.
- Now, however, the Shooter's drink menu, printed on a place mat, lists not shooters but instead Martinis, ice cream drinks, tropical drinks and coffee drinks.
- The white place mat was topped by custom made bone china, pure white plate etched in silver at the rim.
- Include a nice napkin in the bag, and keep a place mat or small tray and other accoutrements at your desk to help make the meal a pleasure.
- ‘Ugh, they always put too much chocolate in this,’ she grimaced, placing the steaming mug of Mochaccino down back on the Prussian blue Java Palace place mat.
- The table is set with an A3 paper place mat and a pair of ominous looking chopsticks.
- Complement your paint colour with accessories like decorative towels, copper pots and pans hung over a workspace and fun place mats for the table.
- Next I show the students a paper place mat saved from a McDonald's restaurant.
- Enhance your feline's dining experience with glossy cat-faced bowls with matching nonskid-rubber paw print place mat.
- Wooden chairs with reclined backs and tables on which straw place mats rest are stained in sombre hues.
- Leave the remainder of the ribbon loose to permit the place mat to be rolled up and tied.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.