In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- It is especially so when such papers are tainted with plagiarism and dirty school politics.
- Towards the end, deception, fraud and plagiarism are laid bare.
- Practices that would not be considered to be plagiarism in a speech might be in a journalistic article.
- We end this week's Science Show with a reminder that there is a grand tradition of plagiarism in some places.
- It can be used to find more sophisticated cases of plagiarism or intellectual property theft.
- The accusations of plagiarism caught a lot of local and national media attention.
- We have called him out several times on his blatant plagiarism in the Bahama Journal.
- Journalists don't have the monopoly on plagiarism, nor are they the worst offenders.
- Students are particularly vulnerable to dangerous practices such as plagiarism.
- An accusation of plagiarism assumes not only that you can spot a repetition but that you know where originality lies.
- These exchanges were seen as a healthy part of the distribution of information, not a form of piracy or plagiarism.
- Genuinely unaware of my plagiarism, I appear to have stolen this idea from Stuart.
- Anyone with that academic background knows the serious consequences of plagiarism of words and ideas.
- However not all accusations of plagiarism are deemed to be founded in fact.
- Much ink and accusations of plagiarism have been spilled over the story's origins.
- Another main difference for me between now and then is that I no longer take plagiarism personally.
- The judge has already said that, although there are similarities between book and film, they do not appear to amount to plagiarism.
- He had no intention of letting some musical shark claim a share of his royalties and copyright fees on the strength of an accusation of plagiarism.
- When that becomes an acceptable practice, other forms of plagiarism don't seem so out of line.
- There have been some charges of plagiarism on account of this reference which to my mind are spurious and nonsensical.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.