1plastilina femenino marca registradaplasticina femenino Cono Sur marca registrada
- During the workshops the children came up with designs and used plasticine to do models of the sculpture.
- The ranges are coloured plasticine and shape like waves at sea.
- The 50-year-old artist has created a unique technique for making documentary films: his basic materials are sand and plasticine.
- These were made of soft plasticine in which predators would leave marks, making it possible to distinguish between different predator species.
- Each student was given a cardboard base, approximately 25 cm in diameter, and a small block of plasticine clay (non-hardening modeling clay).