In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1plastilina femenino marca registradaplasticina femenino Cono Sur marca registrada
- During the workshops the children came up with designs and used plasticine to do models of the sculpture.
- The ranges are coloured plasticine and shape like waves at sea.
- The 50-year-old artist has created a unique technique for making documentary films: his basic materials are sand and plasticine.
- These were made of soft plasticine in which predators would leave marks, making it possible to distinguish between different predator species.
- Each student was given a cardboard base, approximately 25 cm in diameter, and a small block of plasticine clay (non-hardening modeling clay).
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.