In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1rubia platino femeninorubia platinada femenino
- It wasn't that Clark looked horribly ridiculous as a platinum blonde, it just didn't suit his personality.
- On the top, and at the front, I was a platinum blonde.
- Joe had brown hair, that was for sure, and Tiffany Quinn was a platinum blond.
- She looked stunning, as well: a platinum blonde Amazonian force majeure and diva incarnate.
- A platinum blond, watery blue eyes fluffs her Marilynesque hair.
- The platinum blond shook her head in denial, refusing to accept this.
- ‘Rock has been dead for a long time, but it's coming back strong,’ says the ultraglam platinum blond, known for his flawless makeup, skimpy rags, and prominent package.
- The platinum blonde in the drivers' seat raised her sunglasses and smiled.
- I was born a platinum blonde, blue-eyed girl child into a family of mostly brown-eyed, black-haired Russian Jews.
- When the platinum blonde heard Ranka's beautiful voice, she turned her head gently to look at her, Hitomi's cheeks once again burning at the sight of Ranka.
- She was a tall platinum blonde with a protruding bust that seemed to have no respect for the laws of gravity, dressed in a halter top and shorts.
- I didn't find what I was looking for, but I did catch a glimpse of him flirting very heavily with a platinum blonde not too far from where I was sitting.
- The platinum blonde uber-model Nadja's eyes haunted me, and eventually I succumbed to the charms of Bazaar, and believe me those charms are considerable.
1(invariable adjective) rubio platino(invariable adjective) rubio platinado
- Her hair was platinum blonde, cut into a 1950's Marilyn Monroe style, and her lips were voluptuous and red.
- She had died her hair platinum blonde for the occasion and wore a frilly pink off-shoulder shirt and what had to be the shortest pair of shorts I'd ever seen in my life.
- His fate changes when he loses a bet and pays his forfeit by having his hair dyed platinum blonde.
- His hair was platinum blonde, almost silver, and cut short and neat.
- Candy laughed, flipping her platinum blond hair across one shoulder casually.
- His hair is platinum blonde, which makes him look older than his years in the firelight.
- Her silky hair was a platinum blonde and she had it up in two small buns on the top of her head, locks of it running down to her calves.
- Her long platinum blond frizzy hair was all lank and greasy.
- She dyed her hair platinum blond, had too much eye liner, and today wore a very revealing tube top which she self consciously pulled up every two minutes.
- For this look, Boozer colored Eve's hair platinum blond then created tight spiral curls all over.
- Her hair is platinum blond, long, straight, and super shiny.
- On the advice of her lawyers, she dyed her hair platinum blonde and wore a two-piece black suit.
- There's one with hair dyed a blinding platinum blond, one with a Mohawk and spikes around his wrists, and one that actually looks fairly normal, besides the biker gloves and basic grunge outfit.
- Her long platinum blonde hair was curled slightly and pulled up in barrettes.
- The hair she dyed platinum blonde for the part has grown back to her natural brown muss.
- Her hair was a beautiful platinum blonde, cut short in an almost boyish way and her sparkling navy blue eyes reminded me of the ocean.
- Her straightened, chin length hair had been dyed a platinum blonde; her eyebrows were plucked carefully.
- His hair was short and platinum blonde, and was up with a series of spikes most of the time.
- In it, a fourteen-year-old girl with platinum blonde, almost white hair scowled at them.
- Her long platinum blond hair fell in large waves to the small of her back.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.