In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1dramaturgo masculinodramaturga femeninoautor teatral masculinoautora teatral femenino
- As a stage actor and, lately, a television star, he is probably the last person you would think of as a playwright of note.
- The influence of playwrights like Pinter and Beckett was more apparent in his teens.
- Novelists, poets and playwrights all see such biographers as parasites.
- The Chelsea Theatre is committed to presenting new plays by new writers alongside premieres by established playwrights.
- They specialise in the less well-known works of major European playwrights such as Ionesco.
- I think in terms of style of directing, the onus really falls on the playwright.
- None the less, you can't help thinking that Eliot was a far better poet than he was a playwright.
- What else is there to write about when you are a young playwright casting around for ideas?
- This may very well be true yet, regrettably, the playwright forgot to let us in on the mystery.
- She said that the solution to the problem is not to make theatres hire more black actors but to get more black playwrights to write plays for them.
- There are poets, playwrights, essayists and those who can write articles on various topics among them.
- The most notable of the playwrights are Aeschylus, Euripides and Sophocles.
- The playwright's script seizes rich language that allows the story to tell itself.
- As you know, the relationship between playwrights and dramaturges is rather delicate.
- Young directors work closely alongside the playwrights, both eager to enable each other to learn and discover from each other.
- Even if these people are the fictional creations of a playwright, you feel that you know them at the end of a good play.
- The playwrights seem to suggest that by not opening up, men remain lost.
- All in all, it is reminder that even with a natural talent, playwrights do not necessarily spring fully formed.
- He never quite regained his position as a playwright although as a songwriter and cabaret artist he was triumphant.
- George F Walker is one of Canada's most prolific and widely-produced playwrights.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.