In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1acrílico masculinoplexiglás masculino España marca registrada
- Special earplugs, plexiglas screens, and alternate seating arrangements are among the possible solutions.
- Investigators have analyzed videos of vampire bats charging down plexiglas runways, and learned that they have evolved a novel running gait.
- Although resembling a stone structure from the outside, from the interior the pyramid is seen to be constructed of translucent plexiglas panels over a wood framework.
- The abstract plexiglas etchings are composed of straight-edged shapes.
- The door to the small plexiglas room was opened.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.