1(of material)maleabilidad femenino
- Her work has a similar pliability and its good to see her work in a major competition even if it is a relatively uninspiring painting.
- Is this the unprincipled pliability I detest in the people I put up with at Rome?
- It is also a useful barometer of the loyalty and pliability of Labour and Lib Dem back-benchers.
- I'm just heating it to its point of pliability, rather than liquefying it all over again.
- Preferment should be based on merit and not pliability.
2(of person)flexibilidad femenino