1plomero masculinoplomera femeninofontanero masculino España América Centralfontanera femenino España América Centralgasfitero masculino Perúgasfitera femenino Perúgásfiter masculino Chile
- You are unlikely to be able to fit your sink yourself, as a plumber needs to connect the pipework.
- The only good news is that there should no longer be a shortage of traditional tradesmen such as plumbers and electricians.
- At the moment, the Council's plumbers install and maintain all the Council's water meters.
- The pipe is completely intact and judged by both plumbers to be in excellent condition for its age.
- A plumber will do this by applying force to a copper pipe in a pipe bender.
- The thaw after heavy snowfall meant that plumbers were inundated with calls to repair burst pipes.
- Four plumbers have told me that the main line is clogged with roots, and they want thousands of dollars to replace it.
- You can buy it in a kit, but you will need a plumber to help you connect the system to the boiler.
- So the plumber has gone to the hardware store for supplies and will be returning soon.
- On Saturday, just before the water went off, our plumber Geoff came round and disconnected it and fixed the pipes.
- He told me that the plumber will need to turn off the water for about an hour to fix it.
- When the plumber fitted the new central heating/water system he fitted a manual shower mixer tap for us.
- The council agreed to obtain plumbers ' quotes to install a washbasin.
- Hundreds of jobs are expected to be created for local joiners, plumbers, painters and electricians.
- It became apparent there was too much water for the plumber to pump away, so the fire brigade was called in.
- You also have to hire electricians and plumbers to complete the house's services.