1pantalones bombachos masculinopantalones de golf masculino
- Several male refugees packed plus fours in the belief that they constituted an essential part of a respectable Englishman's wardrobe.
- Since then he has exhibited worldwide - at overseas exhibitions he plays his Englishness to the hilt by turning up wearing plus fours and a deerstalker.
- His Royal Highness, the Prince of Wales, arrived by train overnight, pulled on his plus fours and a beret, grabbed his shooting stick and headed for Carnoustie for the final day of the 1931 Open.
- He added that more and more businessmen are interested in donning plus fours and participating in a day's shooting.
- I walked into his office to find him dressed in his plus fours and swinging a nine iron.