1acorazado de bolsillo masculino
- Though outgunned by the German's heavy weapons, task force leader Cdre Henry Harwood engaged Graf Spee - at great cost to all three British vessels, which were badly damaged by the pocket battleship's 11 in main turrets.
- West Indies can at least look forward to a more spirited performance in the field, now that their pocket battleships have been reunited for the first time since the tour of England last summer.
- To get round the restrictions of Versailles, Germany produced pocket battleships.
- Attempting a night landing on the Rio del Plata near Montevideo, the aircraft crashed and sank near the wreck of the German pocket battleship Graf Spee.
- The side are captained by 5ft 3ins pocket battleship Hudson, who made the headlines nation-wide after winning her first boxing bout in the University's annual tournament with Sandhurst.
- The ball rolled back to Beall just six yards out, but the pocket battleship took an age to bite the cherry for a second time and was crowded out before getting a shot in.
- To the delight of many, the pocket battleship stayed on to share a few beers with the lads at the bar.
- As South Africa's pocket battleship said, that philosophy applied equally well in sport as in life.
- The real Jervis Bay was sunk while defending a convoy against a pocket battleship.
- It is interesting to me that the profile of a WWII German pocket battleship should resemble a British Type 45 next generation missile destroyer.