In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(archivo de sonido que se distribuye a través de la tecnología RSS) podcast masculino
- In 2005, we have photo-filled web pages, streaming radio, podcasts, and movie trailers to download.
- You'll be able to subscribe to the podcast for free or listen to a streaming audio version.
- The weekly podcast was an initiative of the newspaper's editorial page editor.
- Last night, as I often do these days, I downloaded some podcasts to listen to while going to sleep.
- I'm already downloading podcasts of radio news programmes and listening to them in the car on my way to and from work.
- For those of you unaware of the concept, a podcast is a downloadable audio file suitable for adding to your iPod or other MP3 player.
- Now the channel is expanding its list of podcasts of popular shows, according to an announcement today.
- It won't be long until podcasts can be easily downloaded directly to cell phones and automobiles.
- If you have a hobby or interest, you'll probably find a podcasts on it… or 10 podcasts on it!
- He is in the process of putting the material online, but the first podcasts are available here.
- Creating a podcast is relatively easy and a lot of people are getting into it by either creating content or listening to it.
- They are as likely to read something online instead of watch the news, or listen to a podcast instead of read a magazine.
- You could watch the video on your computer, clips of the audio were inserted into podcasts and rebroadcast.
- Newspaper websites also can find a place in the music scene, offering regular podcasts of local bands' new releases.
1hacer un podcast de
- When we first began podcasting, we were podcasting at writing center clients almost exclusively.
- And finally I asked how many of them were podcasting... and the majority said that they were not.
- This is a great way to podcast your lecture or presentation.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.