In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1dispositivo apuntador masculinodispositivo señalador masculino
- It has built-in WiFi and Bluetooth, as well as a touchpad as its pointing device.
- It uses a touchpad pointing device with a side-scrolling area.
- Examples of classes are audio devices; pointing devices, such as mice and touchpads; keyboards; joysticks; IDE disks; and tty devices.
- He outfitted them with then-state-of-the-art PCs and cobbled together head-mounted pointing devices to control the screen cursor.
- There's also a USB connector for pointing devices.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.