1informante de la policía masculino
- And he confessed that he'd been involved in the murder of this individual, who was apparently a police informer of some sort.
- Rather than protest or opposition, this discontent gave rise to a sense of apathy and resignation, a situation that was vividly described in the report of a police informer in January 1939.
- I enclose a summary of his paid activities as a police informer.
- Those orders are perfectly normal orders to protect the names of police informers and persons of a similar kind.
- The applicants compare the situation to that of the police informers.