In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1asegurado masculinoasegurada femenino
- CA claims that this insurance adds to policyholders ' debts instead of protecting them against hardship.
- Insurers are increasingly advising policyholders to keep valuables, such as jewellery, in a safe when they are not being worn.
- Birmingham is the second most dangerous city to drive in, with more than one in seven policyholders involved in an accident per year.
- If I worried any policyholders unnecessarily, then I must apologise.
- Claims were sometimes also rejected due to non-disclosure of material facts by policyholders.
- The letters, which had to be dispatched before the end of the month, offer policyholders the chance to review their arrangements.
- That is what the overwhelming majority of policyholders wanted.
- This is paid by an insurance company to the beneficiaries of the policyholder when they die.
- They are obliged to remind policyholders of this right four months - and then again six weeks - before they retire.
- This year it expects to pay up to £4m to policyholders facing shortfalls.
- This type of insurance covers the policyholder against damage to either a third party or a third party's property.
- Increasingly, investigators find themselves battling gangs that steal the identity of a policyholder and then file false claims under his name.
- Claims handlers, who help policyholders pursue insurers, reckon that the most lucrative area is health insurance.
- The insurer targets safer drivers and has attracted 700,000 policyholders and is aiming to hit one million next year.
- The scheme is an insurance policy that will pay a regular income if the policyholder cannot work - usually after three or six months off work.
- How much more bad news are policyholders supposed to endure?
- Some of us journalists have been made to feel like pariahs for daring to speak up for policyholders and give them a platform for their concerns.
- However, there are about 2.5 million policyholders saddled with plans that are doing worse than others.
- A marketing campaign will urge at least 1 million policyholders to vote.
- But we wanted both sets of policyholders to end up with the same return, representing the fair value of their policy.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.