In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1economía política femenino
- This quote does not sound like psychology or sociology, but traditional political economy.
- Early American writers on political economy reacted negatively to Ricardo's theory of rent.
- It is not economics that drives the analysis but politics, and the line between economics and political economy has now blurred.
- The context consisted of economic history, political economy and the history of economic ideas.
- Call it what you want, but in the history of political economy, this is usually called a tax increase.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.