1economía política femenino
- This quote does not sound like psychology or sociology, but traditional political economy.
- Early American writers on political economy reacted negatively to Ricardo's theory of rent.
- It is not economics that drives the analysis but politics, and the line between economics and political economy has now blurred.
- The context consisted of economic history, political economy and the history of economic ideas.
- Call it what you want, but in the history of political economy, this is usually called a tax increase.