In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1encuestador masculinoencuestadora femenino
- No one should be fooled by the illusory claims of the opinion pollsters.
- Pollsters say that getting a phone call from a pollster is not nearly as unique as it once was.
- There are many reasons why most journalists, analysts, TV pundits and even the pollsters got it so wrong.
- Certainly there is broad public support for educational reform, or so the pollsters tell us.
- The conflict in views between opinion pollsters over what is going on in the election has reached its most acute over recent polls.
- Then the pollsters started conducting scientific polls of the general population.
- Comparisons between polls done by competing pollsters are absolutely meaningless.
- Nobody will tell an opinion pollster they want less money, still less vote for it.
- They usually reveal more about the pollsters ' prejudices than the public's opinions.
- I think it's hard for pollsters, in all fairness to them, to measure what's going on out there.
- The results startled even the pollsters who conducted and analyzed the surveys.
- Re-evaluate your budget priorities if over half of your polling is to be conducted by a pollster that is not hired by the campaign.
- Political scientists and candidate pollsters track opinion on candidates and issues.
- The Pakistani commentators and the pollsters are predicting that my party is going to win tomorrow.
- The findings of these studies puzzled media researchers and opinion pollsters at the time.
- That was perhaps, the most accurate reading of the public pulse that I've seen by pollsters.
- No one but the pollsters themselves and political fanatics will care which pollster got it right or wrong.
- While most pollsters say they would contact clients whose analyses didn't tally with the numbers, few ever do.
- Millions tell pollsters they would vote Lib Dem if the voting system let them.
- Think about it, you are sitting at home and pollsters are actually calling and acting interested in you.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.